Read our FAQ here.
Gain a qualification in:
Please note that these courses are delivered in Cambridge and London in partnership with The Sheila Ferrari Dyslexia Centre
in Woodford Green, London. OCR Centre 62767
These are the courses for you if you are:
- a TA
- wanting to become more knowledgeable about the difficulties learners with dyslexia face?
- keen to be aware of how you can support a learner with dyslexia in the classroom?
- eager to develop your expertise and explore further opportunities to develop the direction of your career?
- a teacher or HLTA:
- wanting to take your career in an even more rewarding direction?
- looking to expand your professional skills by specialising in supporting students with dyslexia?
- inspired by gaining the skills to help your students with dyslexia get the most out of their academic studies and fulfil their potential?
- Wanting to uphold the principles of the SEND Code of Practice (0-25)?
- A head teacher dedicated to:
- Principles of the SEND Code of Practice 2014?
- Meeting or possibly exceeding Ofsted standards for provision for dyslexic students?
- Filling any gaps in your support for students with dyslexia?
- Developing your teachers, learning support assistants and teaching assistants to become more skilled at supporting your students with dyslexia?
- Interested in a new profession:
- And keen to know more about dyslexia?
- Wanting to provide help and support for people with dyslexia?
- Seeking a flexible and rewarding career opportunity?